Apartment Lines’ voicemail system offers all of the standard features you’d expect, as well as some special features you won’t find in most other systems. Listed below are some of the advanced features we offer:
- Fast-forward/rewind a message: While listening to any message press the 1 key to fast-forward the message, and the 2 key to rewind the message. Each key press will fast-forward or rewind the message about 3 seconds in the direction you choose.
- E-mail on demand: While listening to any message, press the 8 key to send the message to your e-mail. The message will arrive to your pre-configured e-mail address as an audio file attachment, which can be opened with any common audio player on your computer. This feature also supports multiple e-mail address. To set up this feature, contact an Apartment Lines representative.
- Play the message envelope: While listening to any message, press the 3 key to hear the message envelope. The message envelope contains the date and time of the call, as well as the Caller ID number.
- Save messages: While listening to any new message, press the 9 key to save the message. The message will be available in the saved messages folder the next time you check voicemail.
- Re-mark messages as new: While listening to any saved message, press the 9 key to mark the message as new. The message will be available in the new messages folder the next time you check voicemail.