Voicemail messages can be delivered to your email as sound file attachments, or they can be retrieved by phone. Here’s how to retrieve your voicemail messages by phone:
- Dial your assigned Apartment Lines number (This is your Apartment Lines forwarding number).
- Interrupt the greeting by pressing the * key.
- Enter your passcode, followed by the # key. You will then be prompted on how to play your messsages.
- Delete your messages when you are done with them (you will be prompted).
- When you are finished, press the # key before hanging up.
Note: If you receive your voicemail messages by email, telephone retrieval may or may not be enabled. If you have any trouble checking your messages or want us to change your settings, please contact us.