Setting up a new account
- Determine which features you want included in your new answering service. Access to live emergency operators is always included, but extra options streamline your service.
- Contact us, and we’ll email you links to our simple account setup process.
- Sign the contract, and fill out the account setup form.
- We’ll review your information and activate your account.
- You can then log in to our web portal to manage your account.
Some things to keep in mind as you’re starting service:
- If you are currently using an answering service, you might be required to provide them with a written 30 day notice of cancellation. If you need any help with this, please contact us.
- In order to send your office calls to our service, you’ll need to forward your phone to a forwarding number that we provide. If your phones currently automatically forward to another service after a few rings, you’ll need to contact your phone company and have the automatic forwarding changed to your Apartment Lines forwarding number.
- An invoice will be mailed to you within 2 weeks of service initiation. Subsequent invoices will be mailed 30 days in advance to allow you extra processing time.