- Determine which features you want included in your new answering service. Access to live emergency operators is always included, but extra options streamline your service.
- Click on the “Set up forms” link below to download the form, and fill them out right on your computer.
- If you have additional needs not covered in the features list, we may be able to accommodate you. Please contact us about additional options not listed.
- Email the completed forms to email@example.com .
- When we receive your forms, a representative will contact you to complete the set-up process.
Some things to keep in mind as you’re starting service:
- If you are currently using an answering service, you might be required to provide them with a written 30 day notice of cancellation. If you need any help with this, please contact us.
- In order to send your office calls to our service, you’ll need to forward your phone to a forwarding number that we provide. If your phones currently automatically forward to another service after a few rings, you’ll need to contact your phone company and have the automatic forwarding changed to your Apartment Lines forwarding number.
- An invoice will be mailed to you within 2 weeks of service initiation. Subsequent invoices will be mailed 30 days in advance to allow you extra processing time.